How lucky I am? I'm during my break before starting my new job. So Buab called me in the morning asking me to join her trip to see Tiger Woods at Amata Spring Country Club, Chonburi. We got free tickets 'coz Buab's cousin is the owner of the golf course. Note that I just know this. ;) But it's not a good day for Tiger. He's the last rank among four pplayers, including Pro Thongchai from Thailand. :( But we watched him very close at 15th hole.
What a great day I have with my best friend. The best thing is that we decided to leave before Tiger finished the 18th hole to visit Tukky and had her mother's food at Jarin Restaurant. The three single girls took a ride to see the sunset at Bangsean beach before we head home. I have to say today is the great day during my break. Thanks a lot to Buab who always be kind to me. ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment