Last day at Work
Yes. I resigned from my job (again). This bank has been the longest working place for me (3.5 years). Well, I've been working for 13 years with 6 working places and I had 12 bosses. What a life!!! This time I wanna stay until I retire. However, working with the worst co-worker who didn't do her job at all gave me headache and stress. Though boss is very nice and smart, I have to quit. Luckily, I got better job offer. So wish me luck on my new assignment. I love the challenge. That's me. ;)
Yes. I resigned from my job (again). This bank has been the longest working place for me (3.5 years). Well, I've been working for 13 years with 6 working places and I had 12 bosses. What a life!!! This time I wanna stay until I retire. However, working with the worst co-worker who didn't do her job at all gave me headache and stress. Though boss is very nice and smart, I have to quit. Luckily, I got better job offer. So wish me luck on my new assignment. I love the challenge. That's me. ;)
Celebrating with the gang at Nobu restaurant. ;)
Good bye to one of my favourite bosses.

No comments:
Post a Comment