I was tagged by Pin, my high school friend, on facebook. So I have done this on my facebook note but I would like to share it here on my blog. The tag is called 25 random things about you.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
So here is 25 random things about Bim+ ;-))))
1. I got tagged from my high school friend, Pinn Phayakvichien Nakarabundit.
2. This is the first time I got tagged. It should be fun. ;-)
3. I’m the eldest child in my family with one sister and one brother. We're so close and have customized funny nicknames to call each other. ;-)
4. My nickname “Bim+” came from a combination of my parents' nickname. ;-) Don’t guess who has -im+. You’ll be surprised.
5. I was born on the same day of my parents' engagement day anniversary. They were thinking about giving my name as Wanmunn. ;-P
6. Architect was my dream job but my dad who had Architecture degree asked me to study Finance. He wanted me to have a steady job since at his time it was hard to success in a design business. But I still have good drawing and painting skills.
7. I’m a very health conscious kinda person. I go to bed before 10 pm and wake up at 5.30 am on weekday. Collagen is produced between 11 pm to 2 am. ;-)
8. I’m a member of United Chubby gang, a group of seven friends from BBA Thammasart. We regularly meet on Sunday for 3 hours badminton game and have dinner afterward. We are now having a 3-months diet competition which the biggest loser will have to pay THB3,000. I'm now the leader. ;-)
9. I’m a very religious person. I pray every day and offer food to the monk (Tak Bard) before I go to work. (Are you surprised to know this? 555+) I also make a lot of merits.
10. I’m very strict to the Buddha’s teaching and the Buddhist's five commandments. I don’t kill any animals including ant and mosquito. I also practice Vipassana meditation and believe in nirvana.
11. I'm not a dog lover but I always have dogs in my life. Never once have no dog at home. The highest number of dogs I had was seven. Now, I have three.
12. Is this called athletic? I work out at gym every morning on weekday and play badminton with friends every Sunday. I also practice yoga when I have time. I can’t live without exercise. My % body fat is now 23% and 20% is my goal. ;-)
13. My favorite sports are golf, tennis and sailing. Tamarine Tanasukarn's dad was my tennis coach and said I had talent. But I didn't wanna be a professional player. ;-P Nowadays, I don't play those sports anymore. ;-( The sport I wish to be trained is diving but still can’t find a buddy.
14. I had experience of eating strange menus made from mouse, frog, rabbit, dear, pork brain, etc. which you don't think a person like me could have eaten. ;-)
15. I must have E-Sarn food once a week but enjoy somtam with no chili and pla-ra.
16. I like to cook and bake. I got my first electronic mixture when I was 12. My favorites are banana cake and cheesecake.
17. I can read the fortune and charge THB300 per one fortune reading. Don't underestimate me on Astrology prediction. ;-)
18. I'm a big fan of Shinhwa, a Korean boy band. I really like Junjin the most. Not because he is good looking but I love his character and hilarious personality. ;-) I used to write about him on my blog but my mom asked me not to do so since I’m not a teenager anymore. 555+
19. I’m not interested in any entertainment things at all. I'm not a movie lover. The last time I went to the theater is 5 years ago. I don't listen to the music much and I'm not a fan of any singers. I can't remember the last time I bought CD. Also, don’t ask me about TV show, I go to bed before 10 pm. Remember? ;-)
20. I only had two boyfriends in my life and never date anyone more than one year. Now, I don't have boyfriend because I have high specification. No one could meet my expectation. ;-P I have a well plan for my single life.
21. You won't see me at the shopping mall. I'm not a shopping kinda person. I hate to walk around the department store, except there's a sales event.
22. Others might need expensive cosmetics for their skin but not me. I mainly use cheap local moisturizers but addict to the sunscreen. Can't leave home without putting on sunscreen.
23. I can eat the repetitive menu for years. I used to eat the same pate sandwich for breakfast for 2 years until I'm on diet competition I had to change to more healthier food.
24. I believe that there is nothing last in life. I’m not holding on happiness or sadness. I believe everything comes and goes, goes and comes. ;-) I'm more relax after learning Dharma. ;-)
25. Do you think I'm a boring person? I think I am but I’m very happy. 555+
No comments:
Post a Comment