Today is my pig out day. So I really enjoy the BBQ beef and Bimbimbab. Note that Chubby has been on a diet competition since New year. That's why there's no food picture on my blog lately. So far, I lost almost 4.5 kg. and on the 1st rank of 6 people. 'll see I will win THB4,000 prize when the competition ended at the beginning of April. After that I'll reveal my diet technique to the world. 555+ Many friends are very curious to know my "how to" since I'm a very happy dieter who enjoys every meals. ^___^
This blog is all about my activities. My life is fulled with love and joy. I'm a person who believes in positive attitude. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. For me, happiness is not directly linked to relationship status. I'm happy to be single.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
I went to visit P'Mong and Jiab's baby with Pat, P'Mon and Kay. We went to Tokai restaurant for lunch afterward.P'Mon took this colorful picture of me and Pat at the restaurant. I'm still waiting for other pictures we took with P'Mong's baby but he posted only this picture on facebook. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment