Sunday, December 2, 2007

I was on an attached assignment in Hong Kong for 5 days. Not really enjoyed it much since I had to work most of the time and the weather was so cold, around 13-16C. All pictures were taken on the last day before I left Hong Kong.

I was allowed to leave early on the last day 'coz APH was going to have a fire drill at 4 p.m. and I worked on 31st floor. Can't imagine on walking down 31 levels.

HSBC Building and Bank of China Building

Spectacular view of Hong Kong city at night

Tim sum, Ha kow is so big!!

Famous clay pot in town, I love this dish the most for this trip

Beef and beef ball noodle with chicken wings in Hong Kong style
Note that, I also had wanton noodle, congee, roast goose, BBQ pork, etc. but didn't have camera to take the pictures.

No comments: