Monday, September 3, 2007

We celebrated A's birthday at a new Italian restaurant on Soi Aree. P'Song came to join our dinner. He comes back from Japan for a short period of time for botox and skin rejuvenation. He's funny and lively as always.

Group picture after dinner.

Puay's happiness face when seeing her seafood risotto.

A is very interested in Botox course so I took this picture to compare his "before" and "after". He'll consult P'Song's doctor to diminish his wrinkle.

For me, I used to think and worry about my wrinkle (very much to very very much). I was also very interested in skin rejuvenation. Lately, I feel that อนิจจา วะตะสังขารา (สังขารทั้งหลายไม่เที่ยงหนอ), I like this phrase very much. It means we can't keep our body away from age, the death is certainty. When we die, we can't take anything along. Our ashes will go back to earth where everybody is the same, no rich and no poor. So, I don't need any skin rejuvenation now til I change my mind. ;-P

No comments: