Last week, after taking mom to Wat Pha, me and my sister went to Poo and A's bakery. Their bakery shop is very famous and full with people waiting for yummy chiffon cake. We waited for 20 minutes to get our order. Unbelievable!!!
This week, many friends asked me to buy Poo and A's chiffon cake again after having the famous coconut chiffon last week. Luckily, I have asked their number and ordered in advance. However, I still have to wait for about 10 minutes. Wow!!! This week, I bought 11 boxes from them.
A famous and yummy coconut chiffon cake. I have tried every flavor. Coconut chiffon, their best seller, tastes the best.
Pandon chiffon cake with creamy coconut filling
Map to Poo and A's bakery. It's very near a very famous Wat Luangpor Sothorn. But I recommend you to go from another way because the traffic on the way from Wat Luangpor Sothorn is very bad. Please make an order before you go there by calling 038 815-700 or 038 814-093.
No comments:
Post a Comment