This is the second time that the meditation guide (teacher) chose me to share my Vipassana experience to the audiences. I was so grateful and enlightened. Most people attend Vipassana or interest in Dharma when they have sorrow. Opposite to me, I attended without knowing anything and was so lucky to learn many good things. My talk was all about my happiness from Vipassana.
I've learnt and improved myself through Vipassana meditation (to know clearly). Reading hundreds Dharma books is not comparable to doing Vipassana. The understanding of Buddha's statement is tremendous. Happiness and sorrow are the same. We're the one who create the different between the two and try to control them.
Many people came to talk to me after my speech (can I say that?). One lady gave thumbs up and hugged me. Thanks to the teacher who sees what is inside me and let me share it with others.
My Kalayanamitta (Good friend), Pa Pum from Suratthani. Believe it or not, we met last year at YBAT. She talked all the time and didn't pay attention to the practice at all. On the last day, someone introduced us before we left YBAT. I didn't pay much attention since I thought she didn't realized the core value of this thing.
Surprisingly, we met again and she's totally changed by her look and her charisma. I greeted her on the first day and didn't talked til the last day. During the practice I'm so delighted on how she followed the line of teaching. This is her third time after realizing what she has missed. She was so sorry that she didn't do her best on the first time so she came back. This time, she didn't talk at all. Dharma has changed her life. Glad to know Pa Pum. We will meet again for the good thing. I'd like to call this, Dharma jud sarn.
No comments:
Post a Comment