Last week, I dropped my favorite phone, O2 XphoneII, on the taxi. This picture was taken by my sister's K610i. Also, I uploaded the picture to this blog using K610i. I think I'm gonna buy this phone from her in stead of buying a new HTC touch screen model. A lot cheaper and the function helps me to update my blog frequency. ;-P
This blog is all about my activities. My life is fulled with love and joy. I'm a person who believes in positive attitude. We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. For me, happiness is not directly linked to relationship status. I'm happy to be single.
Monday, August 13, 2007
After playing badminton nears Pieb's house, we went to have dinner at Sam Sean Soi 3. The restaurant got a nice view of Rama VIII Bridge. The food was great. Again, I forgot to take food picture since I was very hungry. ;-)
Last week, I dropped my favorite phone, O2 XphoneII, on the taxi. This picture was taken by my sister's K610i. Also, I uploaded the picture to this blog using K610i. I think I'm gonna buy this phone from her in stead of buying a new HTC touch screen model. A lot cheaper and the function helps me to update my blog frequency. ;-P
Last week, I dropped my favorite phone, O2 XphoneII, on the taxi. This picture was taken by my sister's K610i. Also, I uploaded the picture to this blog using K610i. I think I'm gonna buy this phone from her in stead of buying a new HTC touch screen model. A lot cheaper and the function helps me to update my blog frequency. ;-P
No comments:
Post a Comment