Saturday, April 28, 2007

This week is the most suffering week in my life. I started having fever on Saturday and vomitted after taking the medicine ' coz of the allergy to antibiotic. The doctor changed the medicine and I felt better. On Monday, I got a rash on my skin and it became worse with vomit and fever. The doctor admitted me to the hospital and diagnosed that I might have hemorrhagic fever. (ไข้เลือดออก) Luckily, I didn't but I had virus contagion. I stayed at the hospital for 4 days til my white blood cell came back to normal level. Currently, the weather is so hot and perfect for virus to contaminate through food and water. Be careful of the food you take and the place you go. The doctor asks me to take sick leave 4 days after getting out of the hospital but I can't. ;-) Think I'll go back to work this coming Monday.

No comments: