Well, I lately became a big fan of Van Ness Wu, a Taiwanese singer and actor. I found that this guy has many interesting things and he loves to share his feeling with his fans. He just uploaded his VDO which he called it the world premiere, A Day In The Life Of... Van Ness on YouTube. For me, at my age, I found that the VDO kinda crazy and don't really understand the concept. However, he has shared his thought again on VDO description part. For me it's a very good thought so I decided to share it with friends here.
Quote from his VDO description
"Impossible starts with I M POSSIBLE.It's all about LOVE; for the love of the fact that unconditional love is possible. Faith; to believe that there is something in the magnitude of everything in this world has a chance at something great in their own way. Live; to live like everyday is an opportunity to make it the best day of your life. Love, Faith, Live."
Then he elaborated more about his idea of making this VDO on his blog. Good thought again!! ;)
"I realized that in this film the rabbit symbolizes this year... that this year may start off seeming harmless, and fun and cute, etc... but rest assured that there will be times when it seems like this year will have fangs, and claws that are coming at you out of no where from every direction and bite you where it hurts~! ;P but the point of it is... DON'T GIVE UP!!! Brush it off, shake it off, take off that dead weight and let LOVE'S, Love, Peace, Joy, Laughter, fill you and light you up from inside out... and take on everything that's coming at you with strength from LOVE. Love for Life, Faith to Love, Live to Laugh...
No matter what happens this year just know this... it's GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR NO MATTER WHAT!!! IT WILL ONLY GET BETTER AND BETTER~!!!"
This is why I said at the beginning that this guy is an extraordinary guy!!! You're Cool, Van Ness Wu!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment