Monday, July 5, 2010

The ordination ceremony of Khanchit
Pra Khanchit has been friends with me for more than 20 years since high school. We chit chat on the phone everyday. He decided to take ordination for 2 weeks. The ordination ceremony was held at his hometown, Lopburi province. It's about 2 hours drive from Bangkok. But no matter how far it is, I must travel to join the ceremony. His ordination must be grateful to his parent. The minister of Finance (K.Korn Chatikavanij) has been invited to join the celebration after the ceremony. His parent must be very proud of him as much as I do appreciate him doing this for his parent. Though I will not have my favorite chit chat buddy to talk to for 3 weeks (given I'll attend meditation after his disrobement), I fully support him and can wait to talk to him again at end of this month. Anumotana to the highest merit he makes. ;)

Pra Khanchit or Pra Panyananthawuttho

With Pra (my very best friend). Anumotana ja.

VIP guest, Finance Minister, Korn Chatikavanij

No comments: