Friday, June 5, 2009

Don't go find love, let love finds you. Finally, it's mine!!

The idea of investing in condominium came back to me again when Sansiri sales called about my condo at Siri Yen-arkart. So I asked about Siri on 8 project that I'm interested to buy 2 years ago. Apparently, the construction has just been completed and one unit is on sales. I went to see it and almost decided to buy the unit on 5th floor but the view is blocked by the condo next to the project. I came back to search for other units with garden view. One owner who holds 2 bed introduced his friend who is selling 1 bed unit with garden view to me. Then, my property investment has begun again. :-)

It's just like "Don't go find love, let love finds you." Finally, I got this unit with garden view directly from the owner and with very good price, at the cost he originally bought from Sansiri. The British owner is moving to Khmer and he needs money for his new business there. Everything went very smooth. I just hope I can generate money from this investment as I expect. I'll post the room after the interior decoration will be done next month.

No comments: