How did I lost this much? Simply answer, I controlled my calorie intake and eat 6 small meals a day and did zig-zag diet to boost up my metabolism. I also worked out everyday with cardio to burn fat and weight training to build muscle. That's why I lost %fat from 29.2% to 20.2%. Feel healthier, stronger and happier plus a little younger. ^____^
Happy with 4,000 Baht prize. I'll put it in a money pool for Chubby's Myanmar trip in April.
Smiling and crying moment. A, the biggest loser, lost only 5.8% of total weight loss plus %fat loss, had to pay 3,000 Baht.
Recieved 1,000 Baht from the 5th rank, Mai with wry face, but her hubby was paying for her. How sweet? 555+
Pa Puay is the 2nd with 8.6%WL and 15.6%FL, followed by Lung Pieb who is the 3rd with 2.2%WL and 17.6%FL, only 0.8% more than Mic who lost 7.5 kg. with 8%WL and 11%FL and Mai is the 5th with 5.1%WL and 9.9%FL. A, the biggest loser, lost 1.8%WL and 3.9%FL.
From the result, you can tell who did work out and who did not, excepts the biggest loser who disappointed me. He scared me the most due to his circuit training but somehow he ate too much curry rice and tongkutsu. 555+ ^_____^

No comments:
Post a Comment