Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another happy laughing day for me.

My high school friend, Tata who got married and moved to the U.S., came back and organized a reunion party at her house. All of us studied high school at Triam Udom Suksa. We have been friends for 19 years!!

Of 50 people, 19 came. About 5 attempted to come but traffic was bad and they couldn't get to Tata's place. A very succesful reunion party. We had such a very great time talking and laughing about old time. Thank you Tata for arranging this great party.

I have to say I was very happy till the next day and still smile when thinking of all the talks. ;-) It's good to have good friends around you and they've never changed. I'm lucky to meet all of them.

Sitting besides me is Flashman who had a romance story with a guy next to our classroom. ;-) It's one of the most memorable story for all of us.

Beautiful girls gang, Tata, Pear, Tongta, Khanchit and I.

Tata sat near me during freshman year and next term I sat with Pep. On junior year, I sat with Tongta. We also recalled back to those time. ;-)

19 of us. In Pep's hands is who sits with who chart. ;-)

No comments: