My colleague got a forward mail about the army in the Southern provinces need the medicine. I think we'd better check what medicine do they need so I called and found out that the person who wrote the email has moved to other provinces and he told me that no one would take responsible for the medicine I'll send. Before I reached that person (I used google to find his phone no.), I talked to one officer and he told me that another group of army will be very happy if I can send them the medicine.
I told my colleague about it and she said she doesn't wanna do it anymore. However, I've intended to donate my money for this activity so I decided to raise the fund by myself. And, it came out quite successful. Though only 4 friends joined me, I've raised 2,400 Baht to buy all medicine for the donation. ;-)
I'm writing this to tell others that when you got a forward mail about any kinds of donation, please check with the source about things they really need and still need it or not. Moreover, if you really wanna do merit or donation, don't hesitate or give up because of less money. At first, I didn't expect to get much money but I ended up quite good. ;-) Please A-Nu-Mo-Ta-Na-Boon with me and get good boon in return from me with my very best wishes to you all. ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment