Monday, May 12, 2008

My darling's first album successfully reached the top of the chart. ;-) His first album "New Decade", released on 25th of April, was the best seller at Hottracks's offline stores and ranked the second of online and offline chart. Congratulations, Jinnie.

My note: As a big fan of him, I hurt my darling by downloading a full MP3 album for free (Also Shinhwa's 9th album). ;-P It costs THB700 to order the CD from Korea.

Sorry Jinnie, I love you but didn't support you and your company (he released this album under his own record company). But to love doesn't mean to give money. Hehehe. I know you're very very rich since one of Shinhwa member owns Porsche Carrera 911.

Jinnie with new hair style. I think if he doesn't look good, this hair would look awful, in Thai "Siew".

Shinhwa 9th album topped the general chart (offline and online), followed by JunJin's "New Decade".

No comments: