Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"My very quiet and peaceful week"

Do you notice that our mind has never stopped thinking and wandering around? And, we always take good care of our health and body but never intend to take care of our mental. Do you know that?

That's why I love to practice Vipassana. Because the Buddha taught us to look insight and examine our mind by learning the truth about it. The main purpose is to know ourselves and the foundation of our mind. By knowing that you'll know how to live our life with the truth happiness. I wish people I love will have chance to practice Vipassana, at least once in their life time.

The advance course at Yuwabhut. I stayed in this room alone and do all activities, including Vipassana by myself. I didn't put on any make up and didn't have mirror to see myself. 555 I can live without those things. Can you believe that? ;-)

The very simple accomodation.

Many of you can't imagine me sleeping here but I did quite well. ;-) It's good to know that sometime the uncomfortable appearance can give comfortable feeling, like tasty is not tasty and pain is not pain.

No comments: